Without paying customers there is no business. Unlike many 9-5 jobs where employees serve existing customers, freelancers have to source paying clients. This can be a challenging task but have learned several ways to consistently get customers. To make it easier for you I am going to share ways to consistently get customers. See the list below of seven ways to consistently get customers for your freelancing business.
- Marketing spreads awareness of your freelancing service. You can hire a marketing expert or use amateur wisdom to share ads, post about your services on social media, or even utilize interviews as means to market your business to potential customers.
- Establish a good reputation. Whether you work on a freelancing platform or you work offline, the quality of your customer service or completed work will affect your ability to get repeat clients or get recommended for new customers.
- Position yourself as an expert. You can join forums, start sharing useful cont via YouTube or blogs. Once you have established a community, in a targeted manner, you will attract paying clients who trust your services.
- Join freelancing sites. Upwork and Fiverr are two popular freelancing sites that many online freelancers utilize to earn money. Once you learn how to build a successful business and you’re consistently doing good jobs you can develop a successful business.
- Maintain a consistent online presence. Take Fiverr for example, when you’re frequently displayed as being online you increase your chances of being messaged for a job.
- Never rely on one stream of income. Every freelancer learns that getting work can sometimes be inconsistent, especially during the early months of starting your business. As a result, establishing your presence on other freelancing platforms opens you open to more potential clients.
- Take each job offer into consideration, you never know which one could lead to an ongoing contract. So many freelancers have talked about that amazing feeling when their client surprised them with the offer to earn a good sum of money to work with them for a period of time.
These are only a few tips and advice on how to consistently get paying clients for your freelancing business. Go ahead and give them a try and let me know how it works out. Hope that these tips will be helpful. Good luck!
Let’s connect! You can interact with me on:
Instagram Click Here
Facebook Page Click Here
Facebook Community Click Here
LinkedIn Click Here
Tune in on YouTube Click Here
Check out my Online Course Click Here
You may read my last blog post, by Clicking Here