After years of establishing my successful online business, I found profitable ways to diversify my earnings. One of my income streams comes from the Google AdSense Program. I live in Jamaica, a small island in the Caribbean, yet, I have earned US dollars from Google AdSense. I will never forget how excited I felt when I earned my first US$100 from Google. Are you curious about how I earned my first US$100 from Google? The process was more straightforward than you could imagine. Read on to learn how I joined the Google AdSense Program and how I earned my first US100 from Google.
How did I Earn My First US100 from Google?
Many people consider Google AdSense to be a profitable option to monetize their online content. They are correct. Once you have a website, blog, or forum, you can sign up for the Google AdSense Program and earn from the ads that Google displays. This free program is straightforward. Google pays you based on the number of impressions, clicks, or interactions your ads receive. However, your payment may vary based on the type of ad that is displayed. Ensure that you do some research to understand this process and the profitability of the different types of ads.
In my case, I signed up to have Google Ads displayed on my blog. Once I was approved, I started earning money every time someone clicked on the automatic Google Ads. However, I could not access my funds until I had a minimum of US$100 in my account. Once I met this requirement, I opted to collect my funds via Western Union. If you want to see my live reaction to collecting my money, go ahead and check out the video below.
How to Sign Up for the Google AdSense Program?
- Firstly, you must create a Google account. Every owner of a Google email address or user of a Google service already has a Google account. You can use this account to access the Google AdSense Program.
- Start signing up for Google AdSense by clicking HERE.
- Sign in to your Google Account
- Insert the URL for the platform on which you would like to request to monetize through Google AdSense. Some of these platforms may be your blog or YouTube channel.
- Follow the instructions and answer the questions, including the county and region in which you will collect payments, and your preferred payment collecting option. For example, I chose Western Union as my preferred means of collecting my funds.
- Once Google has approved your platform and verified your information, you are good to go!
Instagram Click Here
Facebook Page Click Here
Facebook Community Click Here
LinkedIn Click Here
Tune in on YouTube Click Here
Check out my Online Course Click Here
You can also click here to check out my previous blog post.